This Food Drive will look a bit different from past years. There are two ways that you can participate:
- Purchase a Food Bag of Care. You will purchase a reusable grocery bag, shop and fill it with predetermined items.
- Purchase a $20 Gift Card for any local grocery store.
The gift cards and/or food will be delivered to Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless clients. Please bring your items to the church each Sunday during the month of November. Contact Lynn Rose for more details at email@example.com.
- pasta and sauce
- can of hearty heart-healthy soup
- can of chili
- can of beans (baked, black, kidney)
- 2 cans tuna
- olive oil for cooking
- nuts (peanuts, almonds, cashews)
- peanut butter
- healthy cereal (hot or cold)
Thank you again for helping our neighbors who struggle with food insecurity!
Bags of the requested items above may be brought to church each Sunday in November.