Plan Your Visit
Welcome to First Alliance Church! Whether you are exploring Christianity, visiting with friends or family, looking for a church home, or new to the area, you are welcome here. This church family is made up of people from all over the world; over 20 different countries are represented.
- Arrive: Park in the lot in front of church building and enter through the main doors. Look for the big sign to the right that says Guests. You'll likely be greeted, invited to wear a name tag, and welcomed into the sanctuary to sit wherever you're comfortable. Restrooms are easily located off the right side hallway, a coffee station is on the left, and you can just make yourself at home.
- Kids: If you have kids, you'll want to bring them to the Guests station. All kids receive a printed nametag with a security code for pick-up. Visit the Kids page for more details.
- Students: Middle and high school students stay in the sanctuary with adults throughout the worship service. They are invited to come back on Sunday evenings at 6:30pm for an engaging evening designed just for them. Visit the Student page for more details.
- The Service: Our time together opens in worship songs followed by prayer, announcements, and an offering. As a guest, you can participate as much or little as you feel comfortable. After the offering, Pastor Mike or another speaker will deliver a message. The service usually wraps up with another worship song. Communion is typically served on the first Sunday of every month and is open to anyone who is a follower of Jesus.
- What to Wear: You'll see a wide variety of styles; some people dress up quite a bit while others come in casual clothes. Wear what feels comfortable to you.
Questions about your visit? Email Kahri Mlinarcik at kmlinarcik@1stAllianceChurch.com.
We would love to help you find your place at FAC.
- Connection Card: The first step to getting connected is visiting on a Sunday morning and filling out a connection card. This gives us the ability to start a conversation with you and see what you're interested in. Sharing your contact infomation means that we will get back in touch with you, but you will not be subscribed to anything.
- Membership: For those new to First Alliance who decide that this is your church home, we encourage you to complete the membership class, which is held on demand throughout the year. Membership means you're committing to First Alliance as your church home and are willing to stick it out through conflict and differences of opinion.