Plan Your Visit
Welcome to First Alliance Church! Whether you are exploring Christianity, visiting with friends or family, looking for a church home, or new to the area, you are welcome here. This church family is made up of people from all over the world; over 20 different countries are represented.
- Arrive: Park in the lot in front of church building and enter through the main doors. Look for the big sign to the right that says Guests. You'll be greeted, invited to wear a name tag like everyone else, and welcomed into the sanctuary to sit wherever you're comfortable. Restrooms are easily located off the right side hallway, a coffee station is on the left, and you can just make yourself at home.
- Kids: If you have kids, you'll want to bring them to the Guests station. All kids receive a nametag with a security code for pick-up. Visit the Kids page for more details.
- Students: Middle and high school students are about to launch a brand new set of meetings. Details are coming soon!
- The Service: Our time together opens in worship songs followed by prayer, announcements, and an offering. Everything is in English except for occasional special songs or scripture readings. As a guest, you can participate as much or little as you feel comfortable. After the offering, Pastor Mike or another speaker will deliver a message. Here is what we will be learning this week.
- What to Wear: You'll see a wide variety of styles; some people dress up quite a bit while others come in casual clothes. Wear what feels comfortable to you.
We would love to help you find your place at FAC.
- Connection Card: The first step to getting connected is visiting on a Sunday morning and filling out a connection card. This gives us the ability to start a conversation with you and see what you're interested in. Sharing your contact infomation means that we will get back in touch with you, but you will not be subscribed to anything.
- Membership: For those new to First Alliance who decide that this is your church home, we encourage you to complete the membership class, which is held on demand throughout the year.