Next Conference - December 7, 2019
The Big Idea
The purpose of “The Kingdom Project” is to reach across church and denominational lines, to provide training in the foundations of the faith and to grow in unity for the sake of our common mission - to proclaim in Jesus that the Kingdom of God is near.
Participating Churches Include:
- Addis Kidan Christ’s Church
- Bread of Life Bible Fellowship
- First Alliance Church
- Good Shepherd Haitian Alliance Church
- Harvest Time Community Church
- Shalom Church
- Others Are Welcome!
December 7 Conference Theme
From the Beginning - Making Sense of the Old Testament
- In the Beginning, Creation and Redemption
- Kings, Kingdoms and the Kingdom of God
- To be announced
At this conference you will:
- Learn and/or review the major events of Old Testament History
- Understand how Jesus is revealed through Moses and the Prophets
- Experience God’s Kingdom as people come together as one
- Learn about ways to follow up with Kingdom Life Studies*
*Certificate Program Available
Following the conference, participants will have the opportunity to do follow-up studies on your own and with a prayer partner. Assignments will be given, and a certificate will be awarded for completion.
Tentative Conference Schedule
- 08:30 Registration and Breakfast
- 09:00 Worship and Introductions
- 09:30 Session 1
- 10:00 Session 2
- 10:30 Break
- 11:00 Worship and "Kingdom Life Studies"
- 11:30 Breakout Session A
- 12:00 Breakout Session B
- 12:30 Session 3
- 01:00 Fellowship Lunch and Prayer
- 02:00 Conference Ends
The conference fee of $30.00 will include:
- A Continental Breakfast
- A Conference Notebook
- Refreshments and Lunch
- If you don't already have a copy of the recommended resource, "The Story" (published by Zondervan) you can add it for only $5 more.
For a list of companion materials, please go to our Resources page.
Fruit of the Spirit Survey
For those who attended the conference in September, you may want to follow up what you learned by taking an online survey.
Scan the QR Code for a mobile friendly form.